Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the difference between Clarifying and Purifying Shampoo?

I just got the new GHD Purifying shampoo and I am worried that it will strip my hair colour. I read that you shouldn't use Clarifying shampoo and it fades hair colour. Does Purifying shampoo do the same?What is the difference between Clarifying and Purifying Shampoo?
it's all about the ingredients


you are right.. you shouldn't use clarifying


that is meant to strip harsh chemicals out of your hair





if the purifying says you can use it for color then it's ok


if not.. use something that says


for color treated hairWhat is the difference between Clarifying and Purifying Shampoo?
Clarifying and Purifying sound the same to me. The best thing is to look for a shampoo that is for color treated hair, otherwise you may end up with washed out color.

2 comments:

  1. I simply wanted to write down a quick word to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips and hints you are showing on this site.
    Hair Revitalizer Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And indeed, I’m just always astounded concerning the remarkable things served by you. Some four facts on this page are undeniably the most effective I’ve had.
    Love Beard Growth Oil

    ReplyDelete