Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best clarifying shampoo?

I have a lot of chlorine build up and my stylist told me to use a clarifying shampoo but she didn't tell me a good brand. in your opinion what is the best one? is it safe to use it everyday?What is the best clarifying shampoo?
I just read in Good Housekeeping magazine that they tested clarifying shampoo's and they said Panteen %26amp; Herbal Essence were they best. I bought the Herbal Essence (in the green bottle) and I like it. I use it about once a week to remove left over product(hair gel, hairspray) You don't want to use clarifying shampoos everyday because they can dry your hair out.What is the best clarifying shampoo?
Hi the best clarifying shampoo i have found is pantene its in a clear bottle and about 2 pounds 99 pence for 400ml i found it works for me removes all the build up of other shampoos which can make your hair look dull including style products gel sprays ect. leaves your hair soft, after use. use it once a week or two weeks,but not as a regular shampoo.
theres this thing called like guk or gak or something and it helps get rid of products and clorine (i happen to use it too) sorry for so little information
ganier is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment