Monday, December 28, 2009

Clarifying shampoo!!!!!!!?

Ok so I dyed my hair and got some answers on how to lighten it up. I was told to use clarfying shampoo and then rinse with HOT water! First, is this the right thing to do? Second, how much of the color will it take out? And third, what is a clarifying shampoo? haha I have no idea what it is. Can I buy it at a drug store and what are some companys that make it? (Pantene, Tresemme, Suave, etc.) HELP ME PLEASE!!!!Clarifying shampoo!!!!!!!?
Nutragena makes a nice clarifying shampoo. It may help take some of the color out, but you can also see a stylist and have them chemically remove some or all of the color, depending on the color. As far as hot water rinse, don't burn your hair and be careful. Warm water should suffice.Clarifying shampoo!!!!!!!?
I have Pantene clarifying shampoo, it's clear and comes in a blueish/clear bottle.
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment