Thursday, December 24, 2009

A really effective clarifying shampoo?

The water quality in my city is disgusting. Its a hard water that leaves a lot of scum in the shower so I know its a big cause of my now dry hair. Can someone recommend a good clarifying shampoo to clean it out?A really effective clarifying shampoo?
Honestly, Suave, I use it and I have also seen it recomended in some magazines. They have a daily clarifying, it will strip your hair from everything. I have an extremely oily scalp and right now its dandruff season too. I have very complicated hair/scalp. I use clarifying to get all the junk off and that helps the dandruff shampoo (coal tar) work more effectivly because its not tryint to work through all the junk then I use a super a super moisturizing conditioner to help with the dryness.A really effective clarifying shampoo?
Paul Mitchel's Awaphagee or Tea Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment