Friday, December 18, 2009

Does clarifying shampoo make a big difference?

Its supposed to remove build up from products right? so I am going to get some tonight but are any geared toward naturally curly long frizzy prone hair? I always thought they'd be harsh and remove all the natural oils? I am worried I have alot of moisturizers accrued on my head from years of pantene curl hydrating products so I want a clean slate. Does clarifying shampoo make a big difference?
There is one major rule when using a clarifying shampoo... you can only use then one time a week! If you use them everyday then you will strip all the natural oils from your hair. Pantene products are HORRIBLE on your hair. The brand is basically the worst you could use and so many many people use it! Get a good clarifying shampoo and wash your hair with it once weekly. Then condition it as normal. Your hair will be looking great! Does clarifying shampoo make a big difference?
I use the Nuetrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo once a week. Love it!! And it's affordable and available at Target, WalMart, drugstores, online-just about anywhere.


http://search.live.com/products/?q=neutr鈥?/a>





My hair is long (to my bra), layered and naturally wavy-so I use products daily. This shampoo works great with my texture. I'm not sure if it's recommended for color or perm treated hair-read the box for directions. I make sure to really massage (not scratch!) it into my hair and scalp and rinse really well. You'll feel the difference after one use...now I sound like a commercial :)






OMG YES! it definitely does. if you get a pretty gentle one, then it will not be so harsh. but remember, if you are cleaning up all those moisturizers, you still need a good conditioner/moisturizer afterwards because then your hair will be healthy.


i don't really know any geared toward curly frizzy hair, sorry!
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment