Thursday, December 24, 2009

What it clarifying shampoo?

I'm about to buy the Conair Hair Color Accent Kit and I found out only one kind of shampoo can be used which is clarifying shampoo. If you buy the kit off of Amazon, will it come with the Shampoo? I use Dove shampoo.What it clarifying shampoo?
Clarifying shampoo is designed to remove mineral %26amp; styling product build up. My favorite is Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo.





Pantene makes a clarifying formula. Nexxus makes one called Aloe Rid but it is a bit drying. There are other brands too.What it clarifying shampoo?
Dove may make a clarifying shampoo. I've used Swave. It does a better job at washing away hair spray and all the other things we all tend to put on our hair thus preventing build-up.
Clarifying shampoo strips all the product buildup and oil out of your hair. I'm not sure what the kit is you're talking about, but I'm really doubting it will come with shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment