Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I get hairspray build up off my hair. I have tried a clarifying shampoo and this has not worked.?

Use Neutrogena shampoo for a couple of weeks,follow up with a Neutrogena conditioner and don't use product on your hair for that same 2 weeks, this should get the residue off your hair.How can I get hairspray build up off my hair. I have tried a clarifying shampoo and this has not worked.?
Just make sure that you wash it everyday. I have curly hair and I use hairspray everyday and I have never had a problem with build up. But I wash and take really good care of it everyday.How can I get hairspray build up off my hair. I have tried a clarifying shampoo and this has not worked.?
I gave this tip to another question I read on here a few days ago, and it is completely safe and it works!


Mix equal parts of baking soda with your shampoo, It doesnt matter what kind of shampoo, as long as it doesnt have conditioner in it. Make a paste with it. Shampoo your hair with it and allow it to sit for 3 to 5 mins. Rinse and than condition.Your hair will be squeaky clean. To have healthy hair, it has to be a specific Ph value, This also Neutralizes the Ph. I am a hairdresser and I have highlighted hair, My hair builds up hair product on occasion, as this is what I do to remedy the problem! Good Luck!
Use baby oil. Soak your hair in it and comb out the ressidue. It will make you hair very oily so shampoo alot afterward.
Mix a little vinegar with a cup of water and pure it on your hair in the shower before washing you hair.
Tricks from models who always get tons of build up in their hair from all the styling - Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three. Specially formulated for dulling buildup from styling products.
use a tablespoon of baking soda with your regular shampoo, in about a week you will notice a real difference.
Put a little baking soda (1 teaspoon) in your shampoo, mix it in. Then shampoo your hair with it, leave it on maybe 5 minutes and rinse. Condition or do whatever you normally do.





You can do this once a week, if needed.
The best way I have found is to mix in your hand a dollop of shampoo with a scant teaspoon of baking soda and shampoo as usual. It really cuts through the ';gunk.';
Diluted vinegar or lemon juice. Be careful not to get these in your eyes.
Let the shampoo sit in for a few minutes.
dish soap,then condition
I had this problem as well and a few of the answers I got were baking soda, vinegar, and dish soap. I personally tried a clarifying shampoo and then I added some baking soda to the shampoo and lathered again, it worked perfectly. The vinegar is a mixture of vinegar and water (1 cup vinegar-2 cups water) and the dawn dish soap is just a substitute for your shampoo.
Call your stylist or any stylist for ideas. Of course, they will probably recommend products from the salon though.
Shave it off and start all over again.
Use Paul Mitchell Shampoo3 . If you dont get that then use washing up liquid once a month . If you do that then make sure you put an insensive conditioning treament on your hair afterwards.
Are you sure it's just hairspray?





Try Malibu 2000 it smells good and is clarifying. I think they also make a shampoo for people with Well Water it's called Well Water Action. Have you tried AloeRid by Nexxus? That's a good clarifier. Sometimes if you have well water, it leaves the hair feeling rough.





If you have city water I think you just need to clarify and then deep condition.
use a pack of Lemonade collaide (LEMONADE ONLY) and mix it in with shampoo. then use it as if it was shampoo. skrub good then just rinse all of it out;; it takes of recent build up of hair products. -it works!
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment