Monday, December 28, 2009

What are good, cheap clarifying shampoos?

My hair is EXTREMELY thick and it is really hard [and painful] to get product out of my hair.





It is like impossible.





So anyway.





Does anyone know a good cheap clarifying shampoo? I was going to try VO5 Kiwi Clarifying Shampoo, is that good?





By the way, I don't need anything that is like extremely deep cleansing. My hair isn't oily. My hair is normal, if that helps.What are good, cheap clarifying shampoos?
I use Neutrogenia Clarifying shampoo. It works great! It doesn't smell too good though but it gets the product out of your hair. I wouldn't use it every day though.What are good, cheap clarifying shampoos?
forget clarifying shampoos, my stylist says to use a little bit of baking soda with whatever shampoo you currently use and a really good conditioner (make sure it's a REALLY good conditioner because this will take everything out of your hair, including the natural oils that are there and it makes it really hard to get a brush or comb through with out it)


Do this no more than 1x a week and brush your hair root to tips 100x a day between the ';clarifying';
The Pantene Clarifying shampoo worked quite well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment