Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a clarifying shampoo...?

I usually use Bed Head Self Absorbed, which I love but I need a clarifying shampoo to use about once a week. I prefer to use salon-quality hair products because they don't have alcohol but I'm open to suggestions.I need a clarifying shampoo...?
I would also say Neutrogena Replenishing Clarifying shampoo. It doesn't break the bank, doesn't contain sodium lauryl sulfate, and it will get your hair squeaky-clean.





And don't be fooled; not all alcohols are drying! Some are moisturizing.I need a clarifying shampoo...?
Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo = best ever!
Neutrogena shampoo. It works awesome and doesn't break your bank.
I know you said salon quality, but Suave makes a daily clarifying that works pretty good
I agree. I really like Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo. Also, Matrix Alternate Action Clarifying Shampoo is really good.
the best shampoo ive ever used is Paul Mitchel
Mineral Bath-Anasazi庐


No.1 Shampoo-Chihtsai庐


Tea Tree Shampoo-Paul Mitchell庐





All Salon Products
If you want a salon product use Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two Shampoo.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>


But if you're willing to, I think you should try Herbal Essences Degunkify Shampoo or Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo.


http://herbalessences.com/us/collections鈥?/a>


http://pantene.com/en_US/products/collec鈥?/a>
Hi there!... There Is a Clarifying shampoo by AVEDA that is very good I Think it is Excellent.. Just go to any salon that has AVEDA products and u can find it.. It Smells really good and works wonderfully. I recommend that over any ..Also alot of Salons Carry Aveda....


PS.. I love self Absorbed.. Yummm.... So softening....

No comments:

Post a Comment