Monday, December 28, 2009

Pantene clarifying shampoo good for...?

does the clarifyin take out color or help it fade, cause my hairs dyed black, my natural colors lightish medium brown. also would shampoo for blonds help it out too??? idk, i hear so many different things n i dont really no much about hair care so is there any1 with a personal experience or sumthin??Pantene clarifying shampoo good for...?
not that i know ofPantene clarifying shampoo good for...?
Pantene is not good for your hair. My aunt is a hairdresser. I use Treseme. I also take flaxseed oil viatimins to help my hair, skin, and nails. My hair is so shiny and so soft.
Clarifyers remove residues left in your hair by musse hair gel or whatever you add to style your hair allowing your shampoo to work the way it did when you first started using it. They should only be used once or twice a month
I doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment