Monday, December 28, 2009

Clarifying shampoo ?

I used the John Frieda color glaze in order to enhance my dark brown color and it wasnt absolutely terrible in that department, but nothing to write home about either. Anyway what I did notice is that it made my usually volumous (thick-appearance) hair look flat and dull. It feels weighed down. Anyway I washed with bumble and bumble clarifying shampoo tonight but it still appears much flatter than usual. I already have tons of volumizing products and know how to dry my hair to give it body, but I miss what I know that my hair naturally has. Does anyone have any advice? I do believe that this product made my hair greasier too. How many shampoos does it take to wash it out? Should I stick to the bumble and bumble or just use a regular shampoo? How many times does the hair need to be washed to rid it of the color glaze?Clarifying shampoo ?
Well I would try using Garniar Frutcis volumising...it works well for keeping my hair volumised.Clarifying shampoo ?
you know, i'm not positive this will absolutely work, but have you tried t-gel? it's a really tough shampoo, but not tough on your hair. I had psoriasis as a little girl so i had to use it :(





i also had really oily hair and it helped clear up the greasy part without giving me dandruff. since it is so tough it might completely strip your hair of that color glaze. t-gel is a little smelly, but it won't make your hair smell bad!





i hope this helps! i'm actually glad you posted this b/c i was thinking about buying the same product for my hair... now i won't! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment