Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Clarifying Shampoo an effective way to Strip/ Fade color?

I have been dying my hair black or a level 3 color for about a year now. and recently i have decided to lighten my hair to a color where i can dye it a red violet shade.. I was told to Use Developer and shampoo mixed together, then i was told to use baby shampoo, and now someone told me to use clarifying shampoo. I am so confuseeeed lol


someone help me Is Clarifying Shampoo an effective way to Strip/ Fade color?
no it won't, baking soda will, if you want to take out a lot of color buy a hair stripping gel dont use it more then once every two weeks . my hair is black too and i tried to do the same thing your doing it worked the first time but then i tried to get it lighter and did it again right after, which was a bad idea and it fried my hair . buy a conditioning hair mask to , their like 2 dollarsIs Clarifying Shampoo an effective way to Strip/ Fade color?
Yes clarifying shampoo will do the trick, but you will need to really condition it.

No comments:

Post a Comment