Monday, December 28, 2009

Clarifying Shampoo help!?

I just bought Ion Clarifying Shampoo from Sally Beauty Supply because my hair has been feeling a bit sticky after I get out of the shower, as if not all of the buildup has washed out. Anyway, I am going to use it tonight but am I supposed to use a conditioner afterwards? I'm going to take a shower in the morning with my normal stuff, I just want to get rid of this buildup. Thanks in advance for your help.Clarifying Shampoo help!?
Use conditioner or your hair will dry out. Using it every 2 weeks is fine, and won't damage your hair. I use suave clarifying and white rain extra body, and they haven't hurt my hair. I use them often.





You could also switch to a light conditioner, for extra body, that you use once in a while.Clarifying Shampoo help!?
IREAD IN A MAGAZINE TO USE BABY SHAMPOO.
yeh use a conditioner afterwards, it depends on how much of a build up you have, in the salon i work in we sometimes put the client under heat too help remove any buid up wrap your hair up in a hot towel this will help.
never wash your hair ever again. then you don't have to A) waste money on shampoo or B) worry about sticky hair

No comments:

Post a Comment