Monday, December 28, 2009

Does clarifying shampoo help get rid of hair dye?

I have natural dark blonde hair. I dyed it with a semipermanet awhile ago and its made my hair appear a reddy/brown. I want my hair back to blonde and ive hear clarifying shampoo helps get rid of hair dye. Will it work?Does clarifying shampoo help get rid of hair dye?
Anything that's high in alkalinity will take out a bit of color. If you don't get the results you want try this:





How to Lighten Bad Hair Color


http://www.ehow.com/how_4784987_lighten-鈥?/a>Does clarifying shampoo help get rid of hair dye?
use prell! it strips your hair of the color.





i'm pretty sure it comes in a green bottle at a good price!





my mom bought me some when i dyed my hair a dark brown, that ended up coming out BLACK.
noperrz





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
it usually doesnt work but wat works is if u wash ur hair with lemon or lime juice for about a couple of days or weeks it will come out :D gluxx
No

No comments:

Post a Comment