Monday, December 28, 2009

Clarifying shampoo & conditioner?

I usually use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine (which I LOVE!), but since its softball season %26amp; I'm catching, its just not cleaning my hair well enough. So I'm looking for a DRUGSTORE clarifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner.





I'm really considering Herbal Essences Drama Clean. What do you think about it?


Also, will a clarifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner dry my hair out? My old roommate used it like 6 out of 7 times a week %26amp; it didn't hurt her hair, but I'm just wondering....





I'm open to any drugstore brand ,except for Pantene, Dove, and Suave/V05. I'm familiar with ALL the brands + names (its kinda of sickly :/), but if you posted both, that'd be great!





Oh, it doesn't have to be clarifying. Just something that'll clean well (aka, can clean through all the sand!), but I assume that's clarifying. I'd really like something that would moisturize. (:





Thanks in advance! (:Clarifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I tried Drama Clean and it smells so yummy! And it cleans my hair really well! You should try it!Clarifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Ahh the same happend to me! The conditioner smelled like vomit and was making me gag like crazy. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment