Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a good daily clarifying shampoo?

I have the Neutrogena once-a-week stuff. Love it, but hate the smell. Can you recommend a good brand (that I can buy at a regular store) that won't leave a residue on my hair?What's a good daily clarifying shampoo?
I use Herbal Essences ';DeGunkify'; to clean my hair everyday. It gets rid of all the build up from the products I use on my short spikey hair. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at Wal Mart.What's a good daily clarifying shampoo?
You don't need to clarify your hair on a daily basis. All you are doing is stripping the natural oils from your hair and scalp. If you have build up and use this product every day its obviously not working. Make a paste from baking soda and water, put it through your hair and let it sit for 10 min or so. You can also rinse your hair with white vinegar before you shampoo. Maybe you should consider salon products to prevent build up. They may be a little more expensive but if you don't overuse it you will find out it lasts alot longer. When you shampoo you should only use the size of a dime or quarter depending on the length and thickness. The same with conditioners. Ask your stylist about products and don't let her talk you into purchasing a $30.00 bottle of shampoo. At my salon we have high end products, mid range and low end. They are all great products and everyone deserves to spend some money on their hair every 6 weeks or so.
Pantene Purify Clarifying Shampoo is my favorite!!!


It smells good and it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment