Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a cheap, effective clarifying shampoo?

something around 5 dollars that works well and gets rid of build up from other styling products. I've heard you can use dishwasher liquid but I want something that doesn't TOTALLY dry out hairWhat's a cheap, effective clarifying shampoo?
Pantene Pro-V Purity


it's a new shampoo that they have and its description takes care of exactly what you saidWhat's a cheap, effective clarifying shampoo?
I know this sounds silly, but I have a ';natural remedy'; book that says to shampoo your hair as usual, rinse, then spray equal parts of vinegar and water on it. Let it stay on a few minutes, then rinse. The vinegar breaks up the build up. I have done this and it does work. Just follow up with a conditioner afterwards.
Actually I just recently tried Pantine ProV Ice Shine and use Vo5's Shower Hot Oil Treatment (once a week) afterward's and it doesn't dry out my hair.. (and I have thick wavy hair).
For that price Point - I reccomend Neutrogena brand Clarifying Shampoo- you use it every day for a week - it removes all buildup - you can find it at most drug stores or dept stores ,you really do not want to use dish soap on your hair
Suave Clarifying shampoo. Only $.89. Works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment