Friday, December 18, 2009

If I use clarifying shampoo will it strip my color from my hair?

I color my hair and in the past when I have used treaments it has stripped some of my color. So someone suggested to use clarifying shampoo to take out build up from my hair then mostirize it good after using clarifying shampoo. Also only use the clarifying shampoo once a week. Could baking soda work in replace of clarifying shampoo without stripping my colorIf I use clarifying shampoo will it strip my color from my hair?
Yes it will if you have colored hair.


In the begining it won't have a big impact but it will keep building up%26gt; If you do use it take a before and after picture between 3 months and you'll the difference. WIth colored hair, the healthiest option is a name brand, then find one that says for color treated or damaged hair. Baking soda is a very unhelathy choise for your hair.If I use clarifying shampoo will it strip my color from my hair?
Yes, avoid clarifying shampoo since you color your hair.
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment