Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you help me out, I been using clarifying shampoo for awhile now, but for some reason....?

things that i have questioned in life are still hazy,





So when does the clarity start to kick in





how long do i need to use it before i get enlightened?





thanks for your helpCan you help me out, I been using clarifying shampoo for awhile now, but for some reason....?
That stuff is a real rip off. It never clarified anything for me either. And I did rinse and repeat.Can you help me out, I been using clarifying shampoo for awhile now, but for some reason....?
i don't know how long you have to use the shampoo for but it does make you head smell nice and the shampoo stops you from going bold like me
My guess is, you're not following the directions. It clearly says to rinse AND REPEAT! You don't repeat, do you?
Wise man say,'; shampoo in hand, make good-time shower';


lol
I don't think it does a thing for your inner vision, but gets rid of old shampoo residue.LOL
Looks like it hasn't seeped it's way into your brain yet...haha...j/k...I think you need to pay a visit to Mary Jane for ';englightenment';!!!! ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment