Monday, December 28, 2009

Good clarifying shampoo?

I have been using herbal essences ';drama clean'; and it worked good for a while but now it seems like my hair won't come clean anymore. It always feels icky and i wash it every single day. I need a really good clarifying shampoo that i can use every day and that will leave my hair squeaky clean.Good clarifying shampoo?
I use tea tree oil shampoo. It's cheap and it works great.Good clarifying shampoo?
Try BWC's ';Daily Benefits'; organic aromatherapy shampoo. The BWC stands for ';beauty without cruelty'; -- it's not tested on animals, and is 100% organic. This ';Daily Benefits'; line is largely made from plants, and it cleans my hair thoroughly and very fast. It's orange citrus scent was a bit pungent at first, but I soon grew to love it. The stuff just feels profoundly clean -- most mass-market shampoos in your local drug store and supermarket are loaded with chemicals.





I've never seen this stuff in stores -- I found it by accident at drugstore.com about two years ago, tried it on a lark, and will use it as long as they make it. [Come to find out, they've been around since 1963.] It's a bit pricey -- about $6.50 for 16 ounces -- but worth every penny. Your hair will be squeaky clean every time. By the way, it does such an excellent job with the first lathering that the second lathering takes only a tiny amount to work, so a bottle actually lasts several weeks.
Herbal Essences Degunkify...it's like Drama Clean but it's even more clarifying. I LOVE it!
I know Aveda makes a clarifying shampoo - I don't recall the exact name, but Aveda products are the best!
whats claryfying?
Pantene clarifying shampoo :)
Try Vo5. It's good :)
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment