Monday, December 28, 2009

When you use clarifying shampoo, can you still use gel?

Because I use alot of gel and I'm just gelling it until my hair grows out but when I wash off the gel and anytime I don't use gel my hair looks messy like the hairs group together.It's not strait and soft like my sisters (I want my hair like that -_-) I'm really concerned because i want to grow out my hair but i don't want it to look bad when it grows out but anyways I asked a while ago about me using gel and how to make it look good and someone said use classifying shampoo but if I use it can i still use gel just in the mean time until my hair grows out?When you use clarifying shampoo, can you still use gel?
Using gel will NEVER permanently alter the structure, shape, or texture of your hair strands (gel coats the hair shaft, but does not penetrate into the strand cortext, yada yada, it's not a bloody perm for christs sake, just gel!)





The person who advised to you use clarifying shampoo did so because that would remove the gel residue from your hair so that you won't have that ';clumping'; you dont like.





Your regular shampoo is leaving trace amounts of gel in your hair, but again the change is not permanent and will not make your hair ';wose'; aside from drying it out a bit maybe.





So use as MUCH gel as you like...wash it out with clarifying shampoo in a jiff, your hair is fine.When you use clarifying shampoo, can you still use gel?
http://www.hairfinder.com/hair3/hair_gel鈥?/a>





http://forums.vogue.com.au/showthread.ph鈥?/a>





I think you can ,but your hair might not grow as fast????

No comments:

Post a Comment