Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I use clarifying shampoo to help me pass a hair strand drug test?

I'm battling DSS over marijuana to get custody of my child back. I'm taking drug/alcohol classes and have stopped smoking, but I'm worried that my hair will still show positive when tested in 3 to 4 months time. Can I start using a daily clarifying shampoo now to make absolutely sure that my hair is clean by the time I'm tested?Can I use clarifying shampoo to help me pass a hair strand drug test?
Shampoo can't change the molecular structure of a strand of hair. Whatever you drank or smoked in the last 6 or 8 months appears in the structure of your hair. If you are clean and do not smoke between now and the test, you will be in fine shape, because they can determine when was the last time you did.Can I use clarifying shampoo to help me pass a hair strand drug test?
Short answer: No. Hair drug tests show drugs used as far back as 90 days, depending upon how long your hair is. There is no way to adulterate the hair drug test because the laboratory uses the inside of the hair, which can not be changed. For more information on hair drug testing, see http://www.uatests.com/types-of-drug-tes鈥?/a> The hair drug test is quickly becoming more popular because it is impossible to adulterate (can't fool the test). The only thing that you can do is shave ALL of your hair off your entire body. Hair can be collected from any spot on your body and tested for drugs.
Nope that won't work. If they know you stopped using though, they should only be testing near the roots to determine how long you've been clean.
Sorry, but clarifying shampoo won't do much good, if any. Good thing is your hair is like a timeline- if you stay clean for several months, you'll be fine. Just stay positive and remember- your child is so much more important than any drug! If I can clean up, you can too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment