Monday, December 28, 2009

Clarifying shampoo ...?

My boyfriend uses clarifying shampoo for his mane-like hair. I know it removes dirt, oils, styling product buildup and fades hair dye. Well I used it about an hour ago because I dyed my hair, didn't turn out right so I'm gonna bleach it in about a week. I wanted to use it to fade out as much of the dye as possible before I bleach. Well it got my hair clean, but it made it feel kinda gummy ... like it was a little bit stretchy (it already is that way, but it felt more so when it was wet this time) and I have like dandruff right now. I NEVER get dandruff, but my scalp is kinda flaky right now. Why did it do this? Should I keep using it to remove the dye, or is it a bad idea?Clarifying shampoo ...?
STOP USING IT! some shampoos are just not suitable for some people's hair. you can probably use another brand.Clarifying shampoo ...?
I would stop using it. It may be too harsh for your hair. You should only use a clarifing shampoo once a week. If you do use it, use a really good conditioner after.
Hair is gummy and stretchy and you have dandruff. Your hair is overprocessed and the clarifying shampoo is drying out both your scalp and further damaging your hair. Do not try to bleach your hair any time soon or you will end up with probably very little hair and it will not resemble hair at all. Get to the salon and begin heavy duty reconstructive treatments once a week for six weeks. Be sure you get both protein and moisture treatments. Get a haircut, I imagine this is not something you want to hear, but nevertheless, like getting a shot from the doctor, it is necessary. If you do all these things, in about 8 weeks you can discuss a color change with your stylist. Your hair is very fragile right now, so please, go to a professional. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment