Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats the best clarifying shampoo?

Okay, so it's summer, and that means I'm spending almost everyday at the pool.


My hair dresser advised I buy clarifying shampoo to help control the damage from the chlorine, but I'm not sure what kind.





I'm racially mixed, and I have very, very curly hair. It's thick, but each of the strands are thin. It's very sensitive to damage and chemicals, so I have to be careful with the type of shampoos I use.





Does anyone know any good brands of clarifying shampoo that I could use that won't dry out my hair?Whats the best clarifying shampoo?
Hair Cleansing Creme by Redken. They also have the UV Rescue line for sun and swim.Whats the best clarifying shampoo?
I like the salon shampoo called Savvy it smells really good and I works really well. It also makes the frizzy hair lay down. Good Luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment