Friday, December 18, 2009

My hair-dresser told me to wash my hair with a Clarifying Shampoo everyday because?

I had hard water build up in my hair. But wouldn't useing a Clarifying Shampoo everyday kill my hair? Also I brought the Paul Michell one but is there any I can buy at like ShopRite. I use Matrix (orange bottle), guess that shampoo is goin to go to waste, inless I can stop useing a Clarifying Shampoo kind.My hair-dresser told me to wash my hair with a Clarifying Shampoo everyday because?
if you use clarifying shampoo everyday, your hair will just be super dry. don't do itMy hair-dresser told me to wash my hair with a Clarifying Shampoo everyday because?
I use suave clarifying shampoo. I buy it at Target for $1.50! I use it everyday to clean out all the product I put in my hair and then I use a moisturizing shampoo so it doesn't dry it out! My hair looks really shiny and feels clean and not weighed down! I would recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment