Friday, December 18, 2009

Does anyone know of a really good clarifying shampoo?

I use multiple products in my hair daily and no matter how many times I wash my hair I can't seem to get everything out, not to mention my hair is rather oily anymore.





I'm looking for a really good clarifying shampoo to use that will fix my problem. Price is not a factor, I'm willing to spend whatever just to finally deal with this. So post some shampoos and your experience with them.Does anyone know of a really good clarifying shampoo?
matrix is bestDoes anyone know of a really good clarifying shampoo?
I would say Prell, but they don't sell it anymore. Try Palmolive dish washing soap. I'm serious...it will take everything out of your hair...and it's 'gentle on hands' so not so bad on your hair. It's really just Prell. ;)
Suave
I know that Neutrogena has a great clarifying shampoo. I used it a while back and I love it, but I stopped using so many products in my hair now so I don't need it anymore.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment