Friday, December 18, 2009

Does Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo work good on oily hair?

I have very greasy hair and it gets greasy ever 12 or so hours after I shower. Will Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo make my hair less greasy? Will I have to shower every 12 hours or everyday???


oh %26amp;%26amp; I have a lot of hair though, if that helps.Does Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo work good on oily hair?
i think it will





it worked on my cousinDoes Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo work good on oily hair?
maybe lol :P
i think it will. i use it tho my hair isint quite that greasy. try it for a couple days. hope it works:)
All and any drug store product you use on your hair will coat and further wreck your hair.


If you ever do find a un-professional product that does take that away.


that will also mean it is striping your hair from all its natural oils.


i'd recommend washing youre hair every other day and use a professional clairifying shampoo.


unless its colored then use a color stay shampoo, which will also have the same benifits for your hair.
yes it does! i used it and it doesnt get gresy. i love panteen it leaves a clean feeling and its the best i have used so far. and i have a lot of hair too. hope this helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment