Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have never dyed my hair (it's natural: light brown). Will clarifying shampoo fade my natural hair color?

Hello! I have never dyed my hair because I love my hair natural. I have a few strands of grey/white hair. People have recommended me to use a clarifying shampoo to remove the buildup from hairsprays/gels. I would like to know, if I use that shampoo, will my hair become lighter and produce more white strands of hair? I don't want any more strands of grey hair...I have never dyed my hair (it's natural: light brown). Will clarifying shampoo fade my natural hair color?
No, it won't. I've used this even after I've dyed my hair and it didn't fade the color.


It also removes the build-up from water; like the minerals in it or whatever. That tend to turn your hair brassy if you have blonde hair, but I don't think you'll have to worry about that hahaha.


But it helps.I have never dyed my hair (it's natural: light brown). Will clarifying shampoo fade my natural hair color?
Thank you for the answer! I have washed my hair with the cleanser and I haven't had any problem :) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment