Thursday, December 24, 2009

Clarifying shampoo recommendations?

I'm looking for a very high quality clarifyer to remove long-term build-up?Clarifying shampoo recommendations?
Frederic Fekkai apple cider clarifying shampoo! It really cleans up hair and leaves it shiny and silky smooth. The quality is excellent so it does cost a bit more than other shampoos. But anyway, u gotta try it. It's the best shampoo for oily hair. Enjoy!





xoxoClarifying shampoo recommendations?
The best I've found is the ORIGINAL green Herbal Essences clarifying shampoo that smells really flower-y. (Not the Degunkify one!) It gets rid of everything, and I use a ton of products in my hair. It's kind of hard to find because they have all those new lines. I saw it at Target the other day, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment