Thursday, December 24, 2009

HOW MANY times should I use a clarifying shampoo....??

to see results??





I used the Suave one once, and it dried out most of my hair, but the parts that NEEDED to be.. ';clarified';...sorta did





%26lt;3





So.. any tips on using a clarifying shampoo? And how many times should I use it to see results, and get my normal hair back to uhh..normal? loool





=)





THANKSHOW MANY times should I use a clarifying shampoo....??
Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo = the best clarifying shampoo.





Use the Suave shampoo to clean your combs %26amp; brushes.





1) Make sure your hair is really wet.


2) Pour just a bit in your hand %26amp; rub your hands together to start a lather.


3) Apply starting at the back %26amp; the roots working your way forward.


4) After rinsing your hair completely, use a deep conditioner on the ends.


5) # of times you will have to do this depends on how much build up you have on your hair from minerals in the water, styling products, etc. Use the clarifying shampoo 1-2 times a week at first %26amp; then 1x/week afterwards for maintanence.HOW MANY times should I use a clarifying shampoo....??
Being a professional stylist, I really don't recommend Suave products, however, to answer your question, you should have seen a huge difference from the first washing. Did you distribute it evenly? Did you let it sit on your hair for 5 minutes, or follow what the directions said? I would recommend getting yourself some plain old arm and hammer baking soda. Mix equal parts of water to powder. Shampoo your hair with your normal shampoo, use the mixture, let it stand for 5-8 minutes, rinse, shampoo again, and condition. You can do this twice a week until your hair feels back to what you would call normal for you.
If you use a gentle clarifying shampoo, I use pantine pro-v, you should be able to use it everyday. I used it after I swim cuz I have blonde hair. Just follow it up with a good conditioner to further prevent your hair from drying out.
clarify it only when you over dyed it (takes the brassiness out), and when you go in the pool or bleach, or if you have well water in this case you should use it 2 times a week.... to revive it again, use a shampoo packed with moisture, like dove shampoo
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment