Thursday, December 24, 2009

Alternative to clarifying shampoo?

i need to get out all of the left over temporary hair dye out of my hair..but i dont have time or money for buying some kind of clarifying shampoo..





does anyone have any suggestions/tips for alternatives?Alternative to clarifying shampoo?
Clarifying shampoo costs like 5.00 but white vinegar or lemon juice will work just fine.Alternative to clarifying shampoo?
vinegar
when i was 16, i got this bright idea to dye streaks of my hair blue, and the tips. it was really cute at the time. then when i had to get it out, it didn't want to. my hair was green (I'm a blonde) so what i had to do was bleach it several times. then i colored it a light brown/dark blond. it still wasn't completely out. it took over a year for it to all come out. I'll never forget it either. my friend called me shreck! it wasn't bright green or anything... just a very light hint of green. it sucked! shampoo wont help. just go to a stylist.
Clarifying shampoo doesn't remove hair dye. It is for cleaning chemicals such as chlorine or hair sprays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment