Friday, December 18, 2009

Can you use clarifying shampoo on a daily basis?

I have REALLY oily, fine hair and I think that if i use a clarifying shampoo when I wash my hair every day, it will be less greasy. Will it damage oily hair if I use it every day?Can you use clarifying shampoo on a daily basis?
I have dry hair and when I dyed it to dark I used clarifying shampoo everyday for a few weeks to lighten the color. I used a deep conditioning treatment everyday as well since my hair dries out. But since yours is oily you probably would just need regular conditioner.Can you use clarifying shampoo on a daily basis?
No, It's too harsh to use everyday. It won't do anything for oily hair. It only strips hair of build up. You don't have build up. You have naturally oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment