Monday, December 28, 2009

Clarifying shampoo?

I want to buy a clarifying shampoo can anyone tell me the exact name of one found in the drugstores and also how often do you use itClarifying shampoo?
i like de-gunkify by herbal hessances it smells great, really gets all the junk out of your hair....and it kinda tingles your scalp...it comes in a gree bottle! I use it about once a week or when whenever my hair is feeling extra clogged by hair products.Clarifying shampoo?
If you want a really good clarifying shampoo, used by professional salons, I highly recommend that you just visit Sally Beauty Supply and pick one up. It's going to provide much better results than one you get at the drug store.





There's a Sally near you, check the store locator on their website.


http://www.sallybeauty.com





The store sales associate can point out some great clarifiers they sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment