Friday, December 18, 2009

Does clarifying shampoo help get rid of hair dye?

I am trying to get rid of some red dye out of my hair (my hair is natural brown). There is only a little bit of red left, but I want my brown hair back again. Does clarifying shampoo really work? If so, what brand should I use?





Thanks for your help in advance.Does clarifying shampoo help get rid of hair dye?
I heard that it does work, but I have never tried it, so I wouldn't know for myself.





If you want all of your brown hair back, try John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette. It works within a week.Does clarifying shampoo help get rid of hair dye?
yes it will strip it in a couple of days if u use the shampoo every day. but if u intend to color again wait a couple of days and then dye it or the color wont take...
No. It helps with product buildup, not permanent dye. If you want your brown hair back, you will need to wait for it to grow out or dye it again.
I doubt it will.


What i do to get rid of colour from my hair is use washing up liquid. Seriously!! It doesnt wreck my hair or anything, just make sure to wash it all out and condition.
Not necessarily, but Suave clarifying shampoo might, because Suave products overall are really bad for dyed or chemically treated hair. So it might take the color out. The other thing I would suggest is John Frieda brilliant brunette shampoo, conditioner, and color glaze. It should help revitalize the natural brown!





Best wishes!!
no...clarifying the hair only removes build up from styling products, chlorine residue, medications, etc. Clarifying shampoos deep clean the cuticle layer or outside of the hair. They aren't even made strong enough to remove semi-permanent colors.
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment