Friday, December 18, 2009

Should I use a clarifying shampoo if my home has hard water?

We have hard water in our house and I heard I should use a clarifying shampoo. How often should I do this and what are the benefits to my hair?Should I use a clarifying shampoo if my home has hard water?
Yes.





use every time you wash your hair. It removes the build up of gunk on your scalp.Should I use a clarifying shampoo if my home has hard water?
A shampoo for hard water will definitely help. Another good way that has been proven to work is adding a small amount of white vinegar to the water you are using and rinsing well. As it's a mild acid it will gently remove any hard water deposits that have built up in your hair.



go out and find out for yourself. taking a chance could help you. not taking a chance wont do ****.';

No comments:

Post a Comment