Friday, December 18, 2009

What conditoner should I use with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo?

so i am ALWAYS in the chlorine water...and so I purchased the Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo(i'm not sure if it has a matching conditioner with it) and it's worked great! but i read reviews saying that you need to use a good condtioner after and i use pantene pro v which is good...is there anything else that won't weigh down my hair and cause it to be greasy?What conditoner should I use with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo?
i use pantene when i had long hair and pantene is the best!What conditoner should I use with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo?
Use a matching conditioner but truely any conditioner will be ok.
Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner =D
Pureology Hydrate.
There should be a matching conditioner. My advice is to switch to a completely different brand. Suave doesn't have very good products...








^.^
Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying conditioner, It's light and won't weigh your hair down..

No comments:

Post a Comment