Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are good Clarifying Shampoo's for Oily hair?

Ok my hair is dark brown, medium to long length... and OILY! I was told that I could use a clarifying shampoo to help make it less oily. I don't use much product on my hair, but iv been using the wrong kinds of shampoo on my hair lately such as Samy Moist %26amp; Head %26amp; Shoulders...Ill never go back to H%26amp;S!!! I was also told that even shampoos and conditioners that says ';Combo/oily'; will make it MORE oily, is this true? Anyway, I don't have alot of $$$ so whatever is at Target or CVS, is what I need. What kinds of shampoo and conditioner should I get? And what type of clarifying should I get?What are good Clarifying Shampoo's for Oily hair?
i have suppperrr oily hair and i use head and shoulders the original kind and it works greaaaaaaaaattt cuz it really cleans the oil out thats in the scalp cuz thats where all the oil starts. but i guess u dont like that but thats what i got recommended and it really helps!! dont use shampoos that r meant to get shiny hair cuz that makes it more oily


good luck :)
  • myspace tweaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment