Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will Mixing Baking Soda with a Clarifying Shampoo Help My Badly Toned Blonde Hair?! Pics included?

so i got my hair done professionally, highlighted and stuff and toned and what not, and it looked awesome! Then my toner started to wash out and i decided to retone it. But i left it in too long and it went a gray/greenish/super ashy color and i HATE IT!! this is what my hair looked like originally after my stylist did the toner and stuff





http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186鈥?/a>





lol im the one thats blonde, the other guy is my boyfriend :)





(oh and by the way im not asking anybody for their negative opinion on my lifestyle, this is to show u my hair, so if u have something rude to say, take it somewhere else)





i dont have a pic of my hair now, but it fits the description that i first mentioned (grey, greenish/blue, way too ashy).





So i heard that mixing baking soda and a clarifying shampoo would help fade the toner to its normal blonde color. The toner was semi/demi permanent (i used two within three days, my mistake!)





So what should i do?! any advice to fade it back to normal? Thanks to all who answer! :)Will Mixing Baking Soda with a Clarifying Shampoo Help My Badly Toned Blonde Hair?! Pics included?
You have to use something with a warmer tone , with a base in the red spectrum. Use a color wheel, if you have a Grey, greenish/blue, way too ashy, your base color is going to be blue. You use the opposite of that base color that's going to be red. All Color is based on that color wheel (RED, BLUE and YELLOW) You can't use yellow cause your green will be more green.Will Mixing Baking Soda with a Clarifying Shampoo Help My Badly Toned Blonde Hair?! Pics included?
Prell shampoo - its usually on the bottom shelf at the drug store. Apply to dry hair, work into a lather, leave on ten minutes then rinse
Another gay couples
im a girl but i think you two are gorgeous! what a cute couple!your hair looks fabulous by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment