Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo cause hairloss ?

hey guys, for months ive been thinning badly, my scalp right before the thinning had become overly greasy, and i had to wash sometimes twice a day as i looked like someone had poured Vaseline all over me.





i've been using Head and shoulders (sensitve scalp) and a PTO tea tree oil and it has helped quite a bit but im still thinning slightly due to build up on my scalp.





So i bought Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo hoping it may clean the scalp good, but ive been reading all over the net of people suffering hairloss from pantene products ? :S





So a really dont wanna lose any more hair, does anyone know if the calrifying range from pantene causes hairloss ?





thanksDoes Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo cause hairloss ?
I have used Pantene since it came on the market and I haven't lost any hair. I seriously doubt if a shampoo causes hair loss. If that was the case......people would be suing Pantene and it would be removed off the shelves.Does Pantene Pro-V Clarifying shampoo cause hairloss ?
I have never heard of any shampoo causing hair loss. Have you been to a dermatologist? You may have a scalp infection that requires a prescription shampoo. I suggest going to see a doctor who can properly diagnose your problem. In the meantime, I wouldn't worry about using the Pantene.

No comments:

Post a Comment